Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Thursday 8 July 2010

NEIGHBOURS ARE JUST not GOOD FRIENDS

You might have noticed that I whine about my neighbours now and again , but being too soft I tend to feel sorry for them sometimes . I shouldnt really because Im just as poor as them and I dont spend my money on drink,gambling and illegal substances . As a rule I avoid neighbours like the plague as I enjoy my privacy and some peace and quiet .I have to talk to them though to make sure they keep the gate locked,with Pennie being nearly blind and I suspect a bit senile she has started to wander towards Norewood High st . Maybe she thinks Ive gone there , because she goes to my old pitch or some of the charity shops or did do the one time she escaped. I also have a friend who lives up the hill she ran to his place started barking when he come out and she sussed I was not there she ran back home.Meanwhile I had woke all the neighbours up (it was 2am) and sent them off in different directions to look for the dog,. All this took place in a five minute time frame so I think it was a fast response time, but as it turned out I did not need them . Which just goes to show they really are good for ***k ALL.

No comments: