Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Saturday 3 July 2010

Stroller fund off to a good start

I have already sold £20 worth of records to a friend ,he will be paying me on wedensday, yes he is reliable and can be trusted . I gave him a good deal , he took all the drum and bass records, I think they were worth about a £100 but he does dog sit for me now and again for free . This weekend I will list all the other records Im going to sell ,and either this sunday or next I am planing to do some fly pitching at Brick Lane and am hoping that will net me £50+.So it looks like everythings off to a good start and with a bit of luck I will be half way there by the end of next week .Pennie and myself would also like to thank everyone who has shown interest in our little scheme and I know shes looking forward to being pushed around in the not too distant future. Will have to call it a night because shes hungry and Im cooking her sausages and dont want to burn them . bye

No comments: