Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Sunday 4 July 2010

Archive of A Jewish family, Europe 1930s.

A few yrs ago at a boot sale I seen 2 boxes of old photographs and documents it was raining they were getting wet so I bought them. They are from the 1900s till after WW2 and come from Poland,Germany and Austria and belonged to a well off Jewish family , I had to lay them out and dry them iy took me months . I plan to get them out soon get them translated and see if I can trace any of their family . Some of the postcards contain valuable stamps well £50-100 price range. They are some nice albums of mountaneering holidays in Italy and Switzerland in the 20s 30s . I will have to do a blog to just deal with this and would not mind a bit of help some one with a knowledge of German Polish And Czech language would be good,. One thing though Im not letting them out of my sight at the moment .

No comments: