Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Wednesday 4 August 2010

THE JOY OF COPD

COPDCOPDCOPDCOPDCOPDCOPD
CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE :

     CHRONIC = the fact that COPD is a long term condition.

     OBSTRUCTIVE = my airways are partially blocked ,I find it hard to breathe .

     PULMONARY = condition related to lungs + connected airways .

     DISEASE = illness .

  HOW DO I FEEL ?  *out of breath  *exess phlegm  *coughing  *tightness in the chest  *constantly tired  *depressed  *weak  *helpless - but in general I feel j...ju....just WONDERFUL of course .
 .

     *******************************************************************************************

     Ive been in bed since friday, too weak to go out selling BIG ISSUES until last night (tue) ,I managed to get to Balham and sell a couple of mags. Its wedensday night  9.20 and Im about to go and take Pennie to Balham to try and sell some magazines. I missed my hospital appointment on Monday morning. I have an appointment with my doc next mon afternoon ,whilst there I will make an appointment for a breathing test and see if I can get back into PYSIO . I stopped going a few months ago because watching people wheeling oxygen tanks about and thinking this could soon be me was doing my head in .Well got to go life is not all play and no work as you all know .

No comments: