Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Friday 6 August 2010

BREATH BEFORE DISHONOUR

COPD - a group of lung diseases that includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema most often caused by cigarette smoking.Also included is chronic asthma , which is hypersensitivity of the air passages .These three conditions have one thing in common - they limit the flow of air into and out of your lungs .

THE KEY TO CONTROLLING MY DISEASE - is to try and gain a better understanding of it.I must make changes in my lifestyle , this will be hard for me ,but will allow me to lead a more active life .

THE HARDEST AND MOST IMPORTANT THING I MUST DO IS TO STOP SMOKING

Ive tried all manner of things without any luck to help myself  stop smoking  . At the moment Im using a NICORETTE INHALATOR without any progress.What I really need is more WILLPOWER.

No comments: