Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Tuesday 17 August 2010

PENNIE SPENDS A POUND

Just a short msg tonight,. I was a bit short of cash earlier because I missed the Big Issue office where my money is kept. So me and the dog went to Balham with 3 of last weeks mag. It took a while but I finally sold 2 (I told everyone they were last weeks,and would have the new copy tomorrow - tue). I headed to sainsburys with the £4 I had made to get a much needed bag of sugar and thought well I will give Pennie a pound to spend on a treat.So at the reduced section which I visit nearly every night I spotted some steaks reduced from £5 someting to 99p .Well as you can imagine Pennie just loved them and is now dreaming about what she will get tomorrrow with her £1.I didnt even have to open 1 of her cans of Pedigree Chum for her - I might eat it myself during the night if I feel like a snack .

1 comment:

Housegirlfriend said...

I flipping love aisle 6 in the Balham Sainsbury's. I've been eating like a queen from there sometimes!x