Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Twitter / Home

10,22pm Just got home its took me 6 hours to sell 10 Big Issues, fcin shit my dogs just been sick right next to my feet after drinking half a pint of milk and water I wish she would do it in the yard the doors open . Good job I asked St Mungoes not to fit a new carpet till I leave , which should be in a few months .
Anyway for my 6 hours work I ended up with £29 after fares and cost of the magazines thats about £18.50 profit = £3.08 per hour . I spend a lot of my time looking round charity shops for bargins - books,videos,dvds,records,cds and after two years of collecting find I now have a room full of junk . Think I will have to do a few boot sales before I move . I might even make enough to partly furnish my new home,. The kettles boiling and I have dog puke to clean up - put my meal back for an hour or two now ,later..

No comments: