Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Thursday 27 May 2010

23.29. Just got in , made cash for 20 mags tomorrow ,fed the stray cat that sits on my window everynight fed the dog , I am tired and my feet are killing me (ingrown toenails,the nails on my big toes are shaped like the letter C and the two ends are slowly growing towards each other have to see a chiropodist hope he/she pulls them out . I dont drink or take drugs - that would be the smart option . With my breathing problems I smoke cigarrettes like a stupid c**t that I am .Ive tried for years to give them up , they have got to be the most addictive habit known to the human race . Ive tried patches ,gum (not suprised about that failing - I f-ing detest gum) well later today I am going to try a nicorette inhalator . If the lord had intended us to smoke he would have put a chimney on our heads- thats what Granma Walton used to say , but I wont pay any attention to her I reckon she was a closet crackhead . Got to open a bank account you cant imagine how hard that is to do when you have been living off the grid for over 25yrs I'll try Barclys I hear they are not to fussy . Well then of to cough my lungs out ,then have my dinner ,.Maybe even watch the INSIDER staring Russel Crowe to help take my mind of the ciggarrettes - sorry about the spelling I did not finish school a lifetime ago .

No comments: