Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Wednesday 26 May 2010

INTRO

Im a Big Issue vender based in Balham, Im 50yrs old but feel like 90 especially when Ive just woke up .Need at least three cups of tea before im ready to leave my room.My dog is nearly 15 she's a bit slow now usually I take her everywhere with me she does not like to be on her own .Its hard work just getting to my pitch in Balham ,I have to carry abean bag for the dog a stool for me ,water ,magazines,and all my shopping from sainsburys on my way back. Now this may sound easy and it is if you are healthy but I suffer with COPD which can be very stressful ,until a couple of years ago I had always been fit and healthy and now find it hard to accept that my breathing problems place limits on my daily life . Well I must finish my tea and toast and get to work .

No comments: