Pennie in her bed

Pennie in her bed
Is my dinner ready yet

intro

intro
Pennie - my 15 year old dog

Thursday 3 June 2010

MY NEW COUNCIL FLAT

Seen my keyworker from St Mungoes earlier today , seems Lambeth council are giving four tennencies away this year and one of them is coming my way. I did not realize Ive been in the supported housing scheme near West Norewood stn for just over four years Im the longest staying tennant(its meant to be a short term thing) , they let me stay so long because of illness and the dogs age . Im going for a ground floor place with a garden the areas I have chosen are West Norewood,Gypsy Hill,Crystal Palace and Balham , you have to nominate four areas and at the moment I dont know how many refusals I have before I make my choice . It works like this the council give me a pin number thyen I go online and view all the available properties in my chosen areas . So I dont know how long it will take but Im hoping to be in a new place before christmas .
Looks like I will have to start saving to furnish the place thgough I have been told that if I do a pre-tennancy course I will qualify for a grant , which would be really helpful .Dont know what to do about my stray cats yet , I think they give Pennie a bit of excitement she always wags her tail while growling at them, her eysight is so bad I think she can only see about a foot in front of herself . On the subject of eyesight mine is really bad , I have appointment for an eye test in the morning so over the next week will be working to pay for my glasses . Im not going to specsavers its too far and anyway I believe in supporting small local bussinesses , Im hoping a £100 will be enough , will find out tommorrow .
In the afternoon its down to Vauxhall to pick up thirty big issues , thats £30 after paying my fares , so Im in for a busy night selling I hope , after five when the suns not at its hottest . All though there is plenty of places at Balham to sit in the shade . Im also hoping that all the abusive people get sunburnt tounges .Well got to go no time to check for spelling mistakes ,not that I really care , I am what I am .

No comments: